Are you suffering from curved teeth or teeth that are out of position? A bad bite or misaligned teeth is referred to as malocclusion. Take this opportunity to think about what malocclusions you may be suffering from, including the following:
– When your top and bottom incisors do not meet or line up when you bite down, these are called open bites.
– When the top and bottom incisors are not aligned properly with the bottom ones protruding out further, these are called underbites, also known as bulldog teeth.
– When your teeth erupt above the gum line in the wrong location, these are called transposition malocclusions.
– When the top and bottom incisors are not aligned properly with the top ones protruding out further, these are called overbites, also known as upper protrusions and buck teeth.
– When the direct center of the incisors fails to line up on both the top and bottom of your smile, these are called misplaced midlines.
– When there are irregular spaces and gaps between teeth, these are called spacing malocclusions.
– When your teeth are jolted out of alignment, these are called rotation malocclusions.
To discuss your malocclusion treatment options with Dr. Ronald Champion and the rest of our team at Champion Orthodontics, simply book an appointment at our orthodontic office in Modesto, California. Our number is 209-575-5888. We will do our best to assist you in any way we can.